|Pope Francis Prayer Intentions|
Pope Francis' general prayer intention for this month is: "That governments may foster the protection of creation and the just distribution of natural resources."
Pope Francis' mission intention for this month is: "That the Risen Lord may fill with hope the hearts of those who are being tested by pain and sickness"
The following businesses support the KnightNews – please patronize them as thanks for their support!
Dom's Outdoor Outfitters
John W. Noonan, Atty
Trophies and Tees
Fr. Patrick Power Council #4588
• P.O. Box 1007 • Livermore, CA 94551-1007 • (925) 373-9976 •
The Fr. Patrick Power Council is affiliated with St. Michael Catholic Church and St. Charles Borromeo Catholic Church
The Grand Knight for 2014-2015 is Joseph (Joe) Revolinsky. You can contact the Knights
by phone at (925) 449-3096, or by email at .
|Important Info/Upcoming Events|
- Eucharistic Adoration Schedule Update:
Monday — Friday 9AM to 7:45PM (or immediately after the 8:30AM Mass) ending with benediction. Anyone can sign up online at the Adoration website at this link or in the binder located in the parish chapel.
- Newsletter:The June 2014 issue of the KnightNews is available for viewing or downloading here or on the news page.
- Updated 2013-2014 Calendar as of 9/27/2013: This is available as an Excel 2007,
2003, or pdf file using the appropriate filename suffix. The online calendar has not yet been updated. We are looking into different calander systems at the moment.
- Links: The Links section has been updated to include links to Immaculate Heart Radio and their app to listen to programs without a radio.
- Jubilee books: Jubilee books are still available for $15.00
- All Brothers that have any contact with youth in any official capacity, MUST go through the SAFE Environment Training and be finger printed. This is a Diocesan requirement. An online training course is available at shieldthevulnerable.org and fingerprints may be taken at Lifescan at 158 Maple St. in Livermore.
This file last modified Monday, July 28, 2014
| Meetings |
| Business meetings are held on the first Thursday of the month in the Large Hall at St. Michael Parish at 7:00pm
Officer meetings are held on the last Thursday of the month in either the Pope Room at St. Charles Borromeo, or in the St. Michael Small Hall at 7:30pm. The monthly KnightNews has the exact location for each month's meeting.
| In Memoriam |
SK Ken Logsdon|
April 7th, 1931 — March 24th, 2013
PGK, PDD Ed Lafranchi|
July 23rd, 1928 — February 5th, 2014
November 8th, 1941 — June 26th, 2013
June 26th, 1936 — April 13th, 2011
August 12th, 1935 — August 24th, 2010
October 24th, 2008
PGK Ken Dolan|
July 23rd, 1940 —
September 27th, 2008
PGK Walter Alvarez|
May 27th, 1926 —
April 3rd, 2008
|Eternal rest grant unto them, O LORD, and let perpetual light shine upon them.|